Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NEXT SET OF QUESTIONS :)

Here's my next set of questions. I randomly chose them ^.^

What was the last thing you had to drink?
-water

Last food that you ate?
-bbq haha

Where were you last week at this time?
-in front of the computer, just like this. I never moved!

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
-nope.

When is the last time you ran?
-uh, i forgot.

Do you miss anyone right now?
-yeah. omg. can't believe i said 'yeah'.

What are your plans for tonight?
-sleep. dream.

Were you an honor roll student in school?
-hah! I wish!

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
-allergic to them but psh, who cares?

Where is your best friend?
-hyndz and tom! or probably roaming around SM ^^

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
-is that bad?

Do you like hot sauce?
-yum yum! especially with pizza!

What were you doing at 12AM last night?
-watching We Got Married (kwonnie & ga-in's) and laughing at kwonnie's lovable self.

Yey. I hope with these answered questions, you get to know me more.! LOL. :D

No comments: