Friday, September 9, 2011

U-Week + Last Performance

Whaddup? Sorry for not posting lately, the school festival's (well, I prefer calling it that way coz no one would understand 'UWEEK' anyway, I guess) keeping me busy.



We did a LOT of performances. And by A LOT, I MEAN A LOT!!

We performed at the News Casting Competition at the mall and also did another performance for the Dyslexia Play.

AND BTW BTW BTW BTW.... WE WON THE MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST!!!



I know, I know; it's the cheapest music video out there. I wonder why we won. I mean, the other 'college' had really great video + editing skills and they placed __. Why is that so? Well, that stays a mystery for me.

Actually, we really didn't expect anything after our Arts Day. We only got second place for the Live Music Video Contest (because I was late T_T) but our Dean told us to join the Music Video Contest (not live, taped).

I have to thank God, my parents and my classmates and schoolmates for supporting us all the way! Minus financial support, of course. We did all the spending. Hihi.



Oh oh oh! I have so many things to tell! Remember the guys I posted below who needed a lot of likes to win? They actually won without getting the Peoples' Choice Award! Woohoo! Straight from our college, here's our Mr. and Ms. UNO-R 2011!!



Congratulations to the both of you! And you have to thank me for cheering so hard, it gave you confidence! Loljk, peace yall.

Today was our LAST Heart to Heart performance because we're tired of performing it. We've been dancing that since August, oh come on.

Finals is coming and I have to double time with my studies. Wooosh. Have a good day everyone!
Bye bye dancing! See you next semester! (I sure hope it wouldn't ruin half of my academic life!)

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I watch your music video. It's cute. Hehe. i think you won because KPOP is so in! Nice choreo, too! :)

Anonymous said...

love the music video, its so funny