Friday, August 19, 2011

The Consequences of a Pig

I thought I was gonna die. No, seriously. I thought it would be the end of my life. I was busily opening a pack of junk food when I accidentally spilled Yakult on my laptop keyboard.



The scenario is still clear in my mind. I saw how the liquid flowed inside the internal parts of the laptop, causing the monitor to stop working.

My mom immediately accompanied me to where we bought it and the technicians were really surprised at my irresponsibility. They told me that physical damage caused by the owner would void the 12-month warranty. It was death!!



I did all kinds of voodoo stuff and chant in order to fix it. I placed it in front of the electric fan because Mr. Technician said I should let it dry for a while and see what happens.

The Good News


After our Walk for Healing today, and after hearing Mass too, my mom texted me that my laptop is okay again..

It was a Healing Mass I attended, so maybe it 'healed' my laptop through my prayers! I'm so happy! I want to thank God so much!



Actually I was planning to scrap (if it's a verb? idk) it so that I could still have money and just buy a notebook computer instead.

But as what the proverb in Philippine Literature states "Kung swerte mo gid ya, makadto gid na sa imo," which means "If it's your fate, it will surely come."

Maybe my laptop wasn't ready to leave me yet; it's only 8 months old and it doesn't want to miss the second Fivi Day! Right, laptop?!

I love you so much, Mr. Laptop. Don't ever leave me again, okay?



I feel sick I don't know why. More exciting events this September because it's University Week again!

Though before that, I have to face the wrath of Midterm exams first. Heehee. ❤



No comments: