Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Fivi Day Part 1

Belated Happy Fivi Day to me!


Yesterday, the 29th of August, I turned 18. I'm now a legal citizen of the world! xD

I celebrated the whole day with my Baby Boom sisters Chae, Dee, and Lean.

Of course, my family would never be absent. My favorite cousin Tweety brought me balloons and my mom bought lasagna, napoleones, a cake and two boxes of pizza! While my bBiez sisters brought donuts as mini cakes! Hell yeaaah.





Of course, the highlight was the pizza. We all took a big slice because it was so nomnom-ish. Haha.



I also said thank you via Baby Boom TV Fivi Cam. It will be airing this September so stay tuned on facebook!



After lunch, we did a pictorial. A recording session for our album preceded that. So, here's one of the many outtakes during the pictorial.



Thank you to Chae (Jane) and her awesome cam! I also wanna thank my mom and dad for always giving me a fun and food-filled birthday! Thank you and I love you so much!!

Thank you to my Baby Boom sisters too, for making my day more fun because the always make me happy.

And grazie to Deedee's Italian-Filipino cousin Larizza for joining us in the celebration. You're too adorbs Lariz! <3

Thank you again all! I will always remember my birthdays!! o.O



No comments: