Friday, August 26, 2011

Drama + A Whole Lot of Emotions



Sry I'll be so emotional right now. Midterms just ended and GAD I'M TIRED. I'm tired of procrastinating and being irresponsible.

I've been so preoccupied that I couldn't handle things one at a time anymore. I don't know what to do first.



I haven't written on my red diary too. I miss it so bad.

School's been really stressing me out, not to mention the outside work for my upcoming event. It's so exhausting I wanna die already.


I'd do this if it wouldn't look too weird in public


People are stressing me out too. And pissing me off, annoying me...and all the stuff I wouldn't wanna tell you coz you have innocent eyes and minds lol.

Sometimes I just wanna tell these creatures to stfu and gtfo of my life because I just don't wanna see them or hear their voices anymore.

I feel down because they exist. I mean, their faces, their personalities, their everything just pisses me off!!!



And this is my blog. I promised it to be healthy but even the body needs bad bacteria sometimes. So BEEP to all of you ruining my life inside.

I miss high school.

From now on, I'll speak less. I'll show myself less. No more "hahaha"'s or "hihihii"'s on chat messages because I'd only be a hypocrite and a pretender. I'm not trying to be funny anyway.

I don't want attention. I just want appreciation for the things I do. I'm not trying to please anybody with a friendly disposition because I'm not even friendly. I just say 'hello' to people I know know know. You know? xD

Tho I think Hyndie would only be the person who'll pass the "Miss Congeniality" label because her friendly self has always been stuck in her veins. xD



Gosh, by typing Hyndie's name I suddenly miss Baby Boom.

See you guys soon! Or on Monday (8/29) on the 2nd Fivi day! Yay! Aren't you all excited?! Woooh!!



Kthnxbye!!

No comments: