Sunday, July 10, 2011

Even The Busy Days



Even busy days find time to relax. LoL. It's a Sunday and I'm not really happy about it. School's starting again in about 14 hours to be exact.

I have so many quizzes and I'm procrastinating again.



Posting images because I don't know what to blog anymore. Credit weheartit on that. They have awesome photos. I want a camera too :c

I received my yearbook yesterday, and I'm happy that it has my name on it. It's customized and I find it very cool. Though I regret not wearing anything K-pop on my casual wear. I blame mom! Haha! She said my year was filled with too much k-pop that even just for my yearbook, I should wear a decent outfit.

Fail~~ I regret it ;_;

So another photo. Yeah, my life is empty.



But still, this week's Khuntoria episode is jjang! I laughed hard because of 2PM. The atmosphere just gets more fun when they're there. Let's put our hands up, put our hands up, ppp-put our hands up for 2PM~ aah, they are so awesome.

No comments: