Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Little Bit of the Bad Side


Our CAS Day is on the 10th of August, or so I've heard. We were assigned on the field we were most comfortable with (and I am not gonna mention it because if some readers know me in person, they probably know what contest we will be joining).

I'm pisssssed. Really pissed. My friend and I have been planning this the whole summer and I just couldn't get all the puzzle pieces yet.

We still lack a lot of things (not gonna mention again). A LOT. WE BADLY NEED A LOT OF THINGS CURRENTLY aside from practice hours which have to be so demanding vs. class hours.

This really sucks. CAS Day's a week away and if I look at everything at a far distance, it looks like a tiny speck of dust.

I want everything to be perfect, which leads into frustration (ikr?!).

I just want people to cooperate like this is going to be the last days of their lives. Well, maybe I'm the only one who has that view on things right now. Because this is my first time (well, OUR first time in this kind of activity), I don't want it to be the last time either.

Our head has watched the thing we'll be doing and she said she's gonna take care of the makeup and stuff because we don't have enough funds to sustain all the needs of the participants.

I just wish everyone would really do their best. Because I will do my best too, and I will help them.

I don't want this to have a crappy ending. I don't want to expect, nor do I want to assume something. Hnnnngggg. This feeling is just so disturbing already I couldn't help myself anymore.

I'm just really pissed. That's all. Kthnxbye~


No comments: