Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello July



Let's welcome July with positive energies! Well, I have to do that because our Prelim examinations are gonna be on the 18th!

Time passes by so fast. I feel old already. One month to go and I will officially be old.

I've been really busy with school nowadays... doing the same routine everyday. I feel like my complexion has darken too, because I walk like one kilometer (or am I exaggerating?) so that I wouldn't have to take two rides home for lunch.

*brb pissed with facebook*

*back*

Okay. So yes, I am still pissed with facebook haha. I'm chatting with my manager PD-unnie Chaerin, planning for our next performance...or should I say, Baby Boom TV Season 3.

I'm really not that excited, I'm pressured actually. This will be my first ever produced event loljk! I will be in charge of everything; from the design of the place to the whole program itself. Gyaah, I'm so nervous.

But I'm not telling you yet till it's done~ It's a surprise! (for some~)

I'm still busy right now so I'll end this post here. kthnxbye~!!

No comments: