Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Wanna Cry Over My Exam Papers



The exams were so freakin' easy only if I studied hard enough. I got a lot of B's, a B+ an A and an A- and the other results are still to come. I wanna die!!!

This is my first time getting a B on my Religion class. I must do better! This is so disappointing and frustrating :'(



I tried to look for new ways of studying because I procrastinate a lot. So I decided to study at a very early hour and ended up sleeping.

My way of studying is the nocturnal way. I study at 11PM (srsly lol) and sleep at 2AM. I freakin' wake up at 6 in the morning. And I'm glad the stuff I've studied are still stuck in my head.

But there was an exam day where we had 4 exams in a row!

A week before, our Religion teacher failed to discuss the last lesson for the first unit so we expected that it wouldn't come out in the test.

You know what happened next.


You could imagine me like this. Cramming.


Okay. Enough.

Well, exam week is finished and it felt like the first day of school. Way back during our exam week, my friends and I didn't have enough time to hang out and chill.

Our Arts&Sciences day are nearing (August 12-14) and we were chosen to join the --- not yet gonna tell you! I might have spies here lol~ (for safety precautions xD)

So anyhoo, hope you all have a great day!

No comments: