Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Know How To Act?



Next week will be exam week, so the teachers are now piling up soooo many activities and quizzes because it's the last week for prelims.

I'm STRESSED.

I wanted to blog today because I have a lot of things to type. Yes, most of them are school problems. Not about my grades but about the people around me, excluding my friends.

Number one, the tension around mini groups in the classroom.

I guess my Humanities teacher is right, there's tension between the students. We may be blockmates and all, but you wouldn't be 'in' if you don't belong to a certain circle.

Yeah, there's competitions between these little circles. Right people and Left people always compete.

Number two, the insect.

I hope none of my classmates find this! LoL. Well yeah, there will always be that one person whom everyone, yes I mean everyone, hates. And it's a SHE.

That's about it. I just find these things really irritating, aside from being challenging.

---

Today we had a mini theater activity for our Philippine Literature subject and it's entitled "Aswang" (evil vampire-like creature; combination of vampire and witch and are almost always female).

When I read the whole story, it wasn't really an Aswang. HE is just somewhat an aswang. He raped his children and grandchild dammit. And I was one of the children unfortunately raped LOL.

It was the first ever all out crying scene I ever made on stage (without tears!). It was so fun because all of us were interested in theater and my groupmates careered their characters. I couldn't even believe the ever modest Nick turned into a rapist. HAHAHAHAHA

It was so fun, though our group lost to the second group who exaggeratedly prepared closed-curtain introductions. Whatever. We won the Spanish review anyway lol why am I so evil like this?!

That's it for now! Need to study coz I sucked today hnnggg

Next week is exam week so don't expect a post. Ciao!

No comments: