Friday, June 24, 2011

Little Long Days



School works. Lots of school works! But today is a happy day because our school is celebrating it's 50th year as a Recollect university. Last Monday was a holiday too! So many no-class days is awesome~~

But we have a lot of assignments too~~ my favorite subject is Earth Science because our teacher doesn't even care if we eat inside the class or text and talk. Our lesson goes round and round because... I don't know what's wrong with her o.O

I've also watched the latest episode of Steins;Gate woohooo! Here are some spoilers and screencaps!










The blush! The blush!


He thought she had a fever because she was saying nonsense! (which were obviously polite words that she doesn't usually say)




Mayuri's death was tragic. Darn that Moeka girl.


To forget about that sadness during Mayuri's death, I looked for SunTop (Sun Ye -wonder girls- and TOP -bigbang-) pictures because I ship them like a crazed fan girl! They are just so drop dead perfect~ imho.

I found this!


Is that even Sun Ye? idk. looks like her tho.


I dreamed about Choi Seung Hyun becoming my brother too! Omg, he'd make a good brother~ I touched his hands and they were really coooold o.O and his voice was so cool and calm...and he looked cute while he was asleep..




Rest well and make your fans happy elder brother!


bye with love!

No comments: