Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saeng Il Chuka Hamnida~



2011 is indeed our year for '93 liners. We're all turning 18 this year and yesterday, we celebrated the 18th birthday of our dear unnie, Leslie (So-Eun) even though her real birthday is on the 28th (because it was on a Tuesday, we had to do it on a Saturday ^^).

It was really fun. We got to see our other classmates from high school and it felt very nostalgic again. The whole event was awesome, the food was great (though I didn't eat much because I was too hyped about the performance) and Leslie was happy.

I got a few selcas of the people there because I brought my laptop with me. So yeah, this is how we looked like last night (sorry for the never-gonna-be-an-ulzzang look! xD)



(L-R) Jane, Me, Marae


Marae and I. Imitating TOP's eyes lol




I still couldn't get the ulzzang look. Trying hard lulz


Kisses from Dee yay~


Performers that night. (Below L-R) Me, Dee, Leslie (bday girl);
(Top L-R) Jane, Marae


The 'saranghae' pose with baby niece Maxine.


April, you were sorely missed. But that's okay, we feel your love even if we're one ocean (?) apart!

We went to a club after the party, celebrating Leslie's legality. There were a lot of foreign people there lol it was our first time on that club.

Too tired to post more! See ya~

No comments: