Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nothingness


The hair! I want!


Sorry for not updating lately. It's just that I don't know what to blog.

Okay. Maybe you can say I'm not being productive. But recently I've started my Operation Slim program. Yes, I'm exercising for a better future! Haha. -the end of it lulz-

So what's up with my life lately? I'm in love with siomai! You know, that dumpling-looking thing that just tastes so great! My cousin and I have been going to the Siomai House every night after workout.

Nomnomnomnom~~


Yeah, you can say that the workout is not working out at all because I eat afterwards. But I don't eat dinner by the time I get home.

Huuu. School's starting next week and I'm not yet ready. I still want to hang out inside the house or maybe go freely to the mall. Summer's a real bummer. Why does it have to end so fast?!

Anyhoo, hope you all have a great day. Because I'm struggling for mine. Hahaha xD

No comments: