Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Wrap Up; Anime Recommendation

Though I have to wake up early for a shoot tomorrow, I still have time to blog! I'm currently installing the Adobe Creative Suite 3 for my laptop and darn it's taking so long. I've been waiting for almost 5 hours already and it's still not installed.

So lately I've been thinking about things. The normal stuff, which I know isn't normal for many. I took a lot of psychtests online (even tho some were not true) and I kind of got semi-accurate results.

I do sulk a lot when I don't get what I want. But none when it's mom I'm asking because I wail. Not really, it's just that I kind of became a brat when I entered college. Because during that time I realized I was the only child and there was no reason for me not to get what I want because I'm the only one who asks for stuff.

Okay. That's a bad thing. I know. And I want to stop this spoiled attitude now. I blame the internet. It's all the internet's fault why I'm like this. And have of the fault's mine too.

Why am I ranting like this anyway? Shut up, me. Shut up.

Moving on, I've been watching a lot (only 2 lol) of anime series lately. I've been in love with the anime called 'Beelzebub' and I recommend it for otakus or starting-otakus who love action and comedy plus a little bit of romance *hint hint Naruto*~~ o(^.^)o

Also, I started watching this sci-fi anime called 'Steins;Gate' and maaaaan, it's way out of my league because I'm not a big sci-fi fan (except Gundam Seed & Gundam Seed Destiny && Code Geass and all anime with robots and hot guys *spazz*). But then the characters were too well drawn imo and they had these awesome personalities so I decided to watch it.

The anime's actually funny aside from the mysterious stuff that's happening (because it's about a microwave that could send messages to the past). Christina (that's what I wanna call her) always fights with Okabe (the mad scientist who's really funny especially on the phone thing) and I think they like each other!


The phone thing I was talking about!




He just made her his assisstant!




Aww. She broke down beside him :(


LoL. This was supposed to be recommendation blog or whatever you wanna call it but I ended up ranting about my biases! Haha. Let me share to you these wonderful screencaps (yes, they are wonderful because they rarely happen) from Beelzebub. Hilda and Oga look good together! IKR?!


Note: Hilda is a demon.


She reminds me of Yamanaka Ino from Naruto!


Imagine Sasuke and Ino together! >:D


If you weren't able to watch the whole thing you'd think it's a love story! Well, I always imagined it to be that way! Haha.

kthnxbye! && happy fathers' day to our awesome dads~!!!

No comments: