Sunday, June 5, 2011

Strangers



I felt like today was a very looong day. Well, I did a lot of editing on my next blog layout so I felt like I wasted so much time. Haha.

Today we went to this herb doctor because my cousin and mother have been feeling sick lately. So she got this ginger thing and talked weirdly to the 'spirits' or enchanted people.

She said our house wasn't blessed with chicken blood. Kinda odd ne? I don't know if I should believe. Nothings gonna happen if I believe though, hihi.

After that we went to the mall to eat. Gosh, I was hungry to death! Nomnom.

Then tonight, I had the longest omegle conversation ever! Yes, omegle is where I go when I have NOTHING to do.

He's name is Kris--claimed to be his real name. Well that's it! Still gonna watch Gandang Gabi Vice and laugh! Bye!

No comments: