Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sweet Goodbyes



I didn't see the plane take off though, because Dad's flight got delayed by thirty minutes. He didn't want us to see the plane leave too.

It was awkward.

Inside the car on the way to the airport, I was very silent; munching on the Pringles I bought along the way.


Dad was sick. He had a high fever, and probably he still hasn't recovered by now. Mom called him earlier and he told her he was shivering. I feel bad for him.


I can still recall the first time I saw him at the airport when he arrived. I was so happy and I waved at him. I think he was surprised to see the already-grown-up me.


Dad's reaction. Haha. So cute.

Then when he arrived home he asked about the hanging stuff toys on the ceiling. He found it weird. LoL.


I remember the days we went to dine out and eat a lot of different things. He was there when I first tried the scallops. I remember putting the ointment on his newly-operated eye because mom was too nervous to do it. He was having so much fun that his smile was unforgettable. It's still stuck in my mind.


As I type these words, to be honest, I couldn't help but cry.


I know this is overacting but it's not everyday that I get to see my Dad. Hopefully I'd see him again on December. And I'd hug him very tight again.

I'm sorry if most of my recent posts are about my Dad. It's just that I missed him so much and I only want to talk about him everyday. He's working so hard and the only thing I can do is be a good student/daughter. I want to tell him I love him everyday personally.

Dad, sorry if I didn't hug you tight while saying goodbye at the airport today. I didn't want to cry so hard because I'd be like mourning for the dead.

I haven't blogged for a while now. So here I am, posting something. I hope you all have a wonderful day!



Thank you eemoticons.net for these crazy emoticons!

No comments: