Saturday, May 22, 2010

Feet on Fire!

Finally! We did it~! Our feet were on fire while we performed at Cinema 4 of Gaisano City Mall today! Dance=Pull mates congrats for a great performance.

I'm not gonna tell you about my ballet disaster. No way. Hell no. Ask the tweeps who watched. Hehe. Thanks guys!

So....here's a bit of dance pull memories I wanna share:



Nong Nick showing off *peace




My ballet mates in Level 1 (lol this sounds embarassing)




Ballet teacher Manang May and Sexy Hiphop teacher Nang Xiao.


These were just some of the people who were behind the success of the show. Thanks dear teachers.

And to give you a sneak peek on what's gonna happen after our season classes starting June 7 (soo fast ne?), here's a photo:



Gotta clue now? <3
I wonder who Snow White will be.. (hmmm :?)
See you guys this November! Love, love and lotsa love!

No comments: