Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hey it's May!

Hello blog! It's May already...which means? The end of my summer workshops! *applause here* Yay. It's gonna end soon and I'm getting my hair done after that. I'm so happy :) Going to college too! It will be very exciting though I'm studying at the same university. It's okaaay. I have lotsa classmates there anyway. Mhm.

So. So. So. Because I'm going on a hiatus since Daddy God told me to do so, I'll be doing it. I need to relax my mind for the new series (whooops!). Okay! I'll spill it out because I love my readers (if I ever have any).

I'm finishing One Missed Call!

Nope. That's not it!

I'm making another fanfic!


Yes. That's right! Another fanfic! This time it will be a series type of story. You know, the 'Gossip Girl' '90210' type. Yeah. The 90210 dvd Keno made me borrow kinda inspired it. But another person from WBLuv inspired me more! Hohohoh!

So before waving you goodbye, I have released a teaser on my Youtube channel. Here it is!



And because I love you, I'm giving you the photo teaser in full too! Guess who they are and I'll give you much love!

No comments: