Monday, May 10, 2010

I must get used to these..yeah, plural.

Heelo. Who said I'm never gonna post anything ever again if I'm on hiatus? Human rights, people! Hohoho :O

Seoul Fly in progress! On the 13th page (ooh creepy?) as far as I can remember. ^^ No worries, it won't be on winglin, on asianfanfics or even fanfiction. Nyanyanya.

*scream* I love Silver's fashion sense! ---is that it?

Elections today = I don't care. We have the house on our own! Since Nikki and I got our hair done last I don't know when, it's time for picture picture. And not just picture picture, we plan to do it in a photo studio. Ambitious much! Hohoho! But who cares? Wanna do it too?

Blaaaaaaaaah.

Okay. Let's eat breakfast. *nomnomnom*

Finally! I had a clear dream about the Wonder Girls + Lim T_T. I wanted to ask for their autographs but then the woman/teacher whoever that is said they don't sign autographs if they're incomplete. That time, I thought they were.

When the event was over, I like ran as fast as I could. Then I found Leslie starstruck while April greeted every WG member with a kiss. I was like, "Hey! They're so close!" then I remembered she was Ye Eun's cousin--(well, that was according to my dream..but who knows?). Then they said they can't sign autographs T_T.

But there was this new mall (the location was Singapore....a batch [2010] field trip to Singapore!) and we asked WG if they knew the way out to the airport. They pointed the way but we were too busy following them and played with them on the big slide (picture out McDonald's lacson slide!). We were so happy!

But then I remembered the missing member. It was Leadah Min. I can't believe she wasn't there. Then POOF! I saw Nichkhun! He told me everything. Sun Ye got caught in a car accident. Everyone (including riL and Lean) knew about it and I was like...wt--? She accidentally rode in another car instead of the WG car then was brought to somewhere I can't even remember where that is T_T.

Oh well, there. I woke up feeling disappointed + my hair that looked like coconut. Hohohhohoohoho. If you saw my face you would laugh out loud. No doubT!

Hungry for more.

I'll continue my breakfast now. Nomnom~

No comments: