Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm So Sad

Blog. I've been reading too much manga lately, especially Vampire Knight. I registered in the OM forums and found a lot of spoilers. I can't accept the fact that Yuuki turned out to be a pure-blood. I can't take this anymore! This is why I hate long-chapter mangas. They like thrilling their readers and in the end disappoint them. I'm not much of a protagonist fan. I actually go for the evil (and pretty) ones to be with the leading men of the story. This just sucks. I was expecting my Kaname-sama to be with Ruka. But as I have read that Ruka has accepted that she will never be with Kaname and Kain has feelings for her, it relieved me a bit.

When I think of Zero's character, I feel really hopeless; afraid that he might become Level E. But I don't think that the manga-ka will allow that and kill him, right? Grrr. I don't like Yuuki and Kaname being engaged. That's out of the line already. It pisses me off like hell. I really want Ruka and Kaname for real! Sucks much!

Geez. Oh well.

No comments: