Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kain-Ruka-Kuran?

Bloggie-chan! It's the K-R-K battle of my brains! Haha! I've been hooked to the Vampire Knight manga for while but today Nixi-chan got me addicted to the anime series itself. The spoilers I've read were right; Kain was always with Ruka. But Ruka likes Kuran-senpai... Geez. What a headache~!

Since I've nobody to share my thoughts on this one (honestly, I just don't want to hear Kaname is for Yuuki comments because I'm a Zero ♥ Yuuki shipper LOL), I've decided to tell you everything. ^^

Apparently, Ruka is in love with Kuran in the series (If you've finished it, then stop reading this or you'll end up hating my opinions, hehe). I really like the Vampire-to-Vampire combination. I mean, Ruka is one hell of a hottie there as well as Kaname. But then Kain gets in the picture and comforts Ruka every time she gets this sort of 'rejection' from her Kaname-sama. I just don't like the fact that Kaname is going to marry [for emphasis] Yuuki. . . they're siblings for vampires' sake! I know there will be inter-marriages...sucks, men! sucks!

But again, 'oh well'. Let's leave it to the manga-ka. I do hope Yuuki ends up with Zero. If they don't hook up together, then she/he might as well create a pretty girl for Zero-kun then!

I'm still waiting for Million Girl's next chapters. It's gonna be a long wait, actually. Irregular, remember? I think it's gonna make a pretty good anime with its lovely characters and overboard plot. Hmm. >.<

4:00 AM on the clock, dear one. I still need to rest or I might turn out into a Vampire.

Sleep well.

No comments: