Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mangas and more part 2!

Below you could see my manga list right?? Right?! >.< So I'm going to make my next review about Loveluck.

Loveluck is about a high school girl Suzuki who is falling in love with a guy named Kurokawa Yamato. Another guy with the same family name, Kurokawa Dan, always teases Suzuki. He likes to fool around and annoy her all the time. One day, Suzuki heard about an accident and Dan & Yamato were in it. Suzuki decided to visit Yamato in the hospital and confesses to him plus a kiss...only to find out that the two had switched bodies after the accident. Yamato in Dan and Dan in Yamato. Okay, I wrote like a summary----the wiki style? LOL. I admit, I didn't expect such great twists in this story. Cool.!

Next is Shinrei Tantei Yakumo or Psychic Detective Yakumo.

Saitou Yakumo is a detective with his left eye colored red. That left eye has the ability to see ghosts. A girl named Ozawa Haruka seeked his help after her friend got possessed. Together they find clues to the crimes that had connections with Haruka. I was expecting romance to bloom but it's my fault I didn't read the genres. It's only shoujo, supernatural and mystery. I cried to death (exaggerating!) after I realized there's no romance. T_T

I haven't finished with the rest yet. I'll give another review as soon as I can!

No comments: