Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mangas and more!

Hello blog. I have to say, onemanga has released the otaku spirit out of me. Well, I don't watch anime series anymore but, I do read mangas. And it's totally amazing. I must thank boredom because it got the best of me to put one manga dot com on my browser thingy up there. Or... whatever you call that, I don't care.

I chose those short-chapter mangas coz I lacked time. I started reading about 6pm yesterday and ended (a bit) at 4am. I didn't really finish the manga I was reading coz I heard creepy bells outside. I don't know where they came from. So anyways, I chose those shoujo genres because duh, I'm a shoujo. LOL.

The title that really caught my attention at first was Backstage Prince. Let me make a review about that.

I forgot about the girl's name. Sorry. But the plot is quite nice though it included historical aspects of Japan because the lead guy role played as a Kabuki actor. Kabuki actors should marry Kabuki actresses for them to continue the legacy but then this oh-so-famous actor fell in love with a high school girl who became his long time 'assistant' because she bruised his chest...or was that on the stomach part. Whatever. It's a love story---Michiyuki style as what the character Naoki called it because it was 'forbidden love'. Nice plot though I found a lot of kissing scenes. Hahaha. I guess kissing scenes are alright, I don't like exaggerating stuff---you know?---anyway.

Next stop is another short-chaptered manga entitled Bloody Kiss.

I quickly read it after reading the summary and finding two hot vampires in the story. This is waay better than those Twilight plots. I mean, waaay waaay better. A girl named Kiyo inherits a mansion where two vampires live and becomes the bride of Koburashi [?]. He sucks her blood in order to become strong. I found the other events really funny, an HOT! Those two vampires are friggin' hot, men!

That's all for now. Gotta go. Reviews about the other mangas I read will be written later. Nyaaaaaaa~.. Jha ne!

P.S.
My official sponsor for those manga scans:

No comments: