Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Things Come To An End



Darn. Two weeks was too short. My Dad's going back to Brunei (his workplace) and I won't be seeing him for the next six months of my life. He wouldn't even be on my 18th-I-turn-legal-birthday.

But it's okay. I have to thank God and his boss for allowing him to visit us even just for a short while. I only wish that time comes when I'd be the one to visit him there and he could tour me all over the place.

I think that would be a lot of fun. I will surely miss you, Dad. Mom and I aren't going on that Manila trip on June 2 because she didn't want to see Dad off. It would be heartbreaking.

Hello, mom.

We sure did a lot of things during his stay. And I've noticed a lot of changes with my father lately. He's become...young at heart? Well they say the fun begins at forty...or something like that idk. /*gets shot

-->
He knows how to go with my flow lulz

I don't want to end this sadly so I'm putting up an announcement since the month of May is already ending. What does that mean? It means, classes in the Philippines will be starting again!

I will be a sophomore in college now and there's nothing to be excited about it.

Anyways, I've been working on my June skin lately but I'm afraid everyone would still wait a bit longer for its release (like that's worth waiting?). Maybe mid-June or something? I still haven't finished some important parts though the layout, navigations and overall presentation are done. /*feels weird saying that

So yeah, it's probably just a traditional change-of-skin month or something like that. Anyhoo, I thank everyone for reading (and following) my blog! Thanks for all the tags but the spams do irritate me a bit.


Caramel and Choco frappes from our family day-outs. Yumm



Randomly wrote this while waiting for the ordered food lulz



Let's end with confetti

1 comment:

Mary said...

why u dun go n stay with ur dad?