Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hmm.. What title should I give?


LoL. I remember ourselves with these photos. I've been doing this since April 9... until the 22nd of May. Don't forget our summer showcase, everyone!

I've been stalking TG and her bff CS again. Why am I not mentioning their names even though they're public figures? Why oh why? LoL. >=) We have staff box pictorials tomorrow @ 10 am and I don't know what to do~! We have ballet rehearsals @ 8:30am and Contemporary by 10:15 am... What should I do?! Eotteokhajjyo~??

Oooh. I've been learning Korean too! Good news, everyone! I'm already on Lesson 4 (Plurals) of Unit 1 of Korean 101. Yay! *claps*

That's all. Gotta go. Need to sleep for jogging energy tomorrow. Weee ^^

Before I end, take a look at Seoul for a while.. I miss home (chos!)



And just look at how popular Girls' Generation is...



I strongly disagree with this billboard @ Shinchon, Seoul. Grrrr!



In the pic below, Hottest's display a glow-in-the-dark banner that says, "We will wait for our 2pm leader Jay Park," at the Dream Concert in Seoul, on October 10th.--(examiner.com)

No comments: