Sunday, July 4, 2010

ⓕⓘⓥⓘ ╰☆╮ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔⓢ #2

It's the 3rd of July year 2010. Which means? Fivi's back Ohyehey! The Freshmen no sleep Assembly is finally over ! But that just makes everything sad . I won't be seeing my friends from other colleges anymore . BUT! Before we cry over things, let me show you bits of our 'Rampa Society' experience.

As promised! Here's a picture of our Kim Bum look-alike--though he's more Filipino-ish (but he's Japanese):



Beside him is my ever so bestest new friend Sandara Tedda ...or Catherine. She's a CBA student. She likes 2NE1 a lot. She has a Dara picture collection! Nyaay!


It's her birthday tomorrow so I greeted as early as I can. I love her reply !:



I'll miss the dorky times:



LOL. I forgot to cut my bangs. They're sooooooo long now .


Here's a pic from the ramp. Ralph tagged me.. Thank you, Joenah Louise for the photo



A lot of fun things happened in that short period of time. My Freshmen year is truly unforgettable ---as if it's ending now?!. I have to thank everyone who made me happy . I'm glad I met a lot of sunbaes and batch mates from other colleges . This is just starting. I'll make hella good memories. Fighting!

----

Sorry for replying late to your tags, btw. I've been really busy. Thanks to everyone who's willing to exchange links . My followers too! Though there's only a few of you, I appreciate the effort! Heeee

To the Passerby (cbox guest) who wanted me to teach him/her about the cute pics on my blog, you just have to look for cute pics and post them there. That's all. Everything else will follow. I mean, cuteness will follow afterward.

Continue loving my doodles. Thank you!

No comments: