Sunday, July 18, 2010

What Should I Do?



I know my prelims are on Monday and I have bid my farewells. But right now, my mind is at stake. Do you ever get that feeling that you badly want to do something or else this or that will happen?

This is a troublesome pain in the neck.


I can't even concentrate on my studies because this thing has been distracting me since the time I read my fan fiction for Sasuke and Ino again. It has been standing still in the dark corners of fan fiction.net, abandoned.

I don't want to abandon epic stories from when I was still in high school. I mean, my intro was so captivating though it disappoints me that I don't have any idea on how to continue it anymore. Geez.

I just made a public announcement of myself being confused [on whether to continue or abandon it]..Maybe I should delete it? But for goodness' sake it was one of the best stories [or chapter] I've ever made in my whole lifetime! The chapter was inspired by a noisy high school-sophomore classroom.

I don't know what to do. I just wanted to pour out emotions instantly. It's so late now but who the hell cares anyway. I want to write or else I'm failing prelims because of the fact that I couldn't even finish one effin chapter of an anime fan fiction. Sheesh. This is superbly pathetic though I can feel the essence of importance.

Going back to old stuff is great. I realized my love for Jrock [Miyavi~!] and Japan stuff--though pulling me backwards--feels great. Princess and I began to hang out again. The K-pop Dance Showdown today was hella fail. It was below my expectations. Pity. Pity. Pity.

Good night. I hope I finish this darn fic [or else I'll never close my eyes while I stretch my body on the bed].

Sharing pics before I sleep:


I remember this. I used this as my desktop wallpaper when I was in first year high school. Ino's pretty, ne?



So far one of the best fan arts lately. The other one is a remembrance back during Genin years..

4 comments:

moonzkie said...

its your exams too sis?? same here.. OMG!!! lol~ good luck.. and dont let anything distract you with your studies.. :D

''xian said...

you have prelim exam...
i envy you...we dont have kind
of exam...midterm agad... haha!!

Unknown said...

wow..u do fanfiction also..nice!

its been along tym i hven't update my fanfic in winglin
due to being busy with my studies..
haaixxt

goodluck to ur prelim exam^^

aja!

Anonymous said...

ohhh japanese stuffsXD I effin love 'em hahahaha goodluck on your prelim exams^O^