Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's Blog Time ♥

Since I'm a really busy person, I try my best to find time so that I could still spazz over things. During the model days, I got close to Phira (my MassComm-mate). She's a Kim Jaejoong fanatic (more of TVXQ) and she's head over heels for him. Zomg. She just made me addicted and we ended up arguing about him because she claimed him to be hers!!!! But I lost. Since I first told her I was a fan of Yunho. Well, Yunho it is.

One day, we hid ourselves from the cheering crowd during the Freshmen Assembly (omo!!!!). We exchanged stories (yay! people of my kind?!) and made funny and cute ones. We wanted to have our own version of Twilight. Guess who I picked?!



I chose Taecyeon to be Jacob. He has the body and the skin color. He's cute and he's wolf-ish[?].

For Bella, since I'm not a fan of the saga, I asked my cousin for more descriptions. I was googling some Edward Cullen pictures when Jessica appeared. I searched for her then Nixi said that her simple looks would be okay. Bella was a bit laid back and typical, according to her that is. So jjang! There's Jessica.

And for Edward Cullen. Taaa----DUH!?! Of course it would be Kim Jaejoong! For goodness' sake why wouldn't he be Edward Cullen? Huh? Huh?~! Answer meeee!

Well, that's it for my spazz time. Heeee. I kinda got carried away. I just finished watching half of New Moon because Nixi was watching it online and I was like 'Hey what's that?' and I ended up sitting next to her asking a lot of New Moon questions because I didn't know what it was all about.

I saw Dakota and I was like 'Omo. She's that girl from....where was she from again?'. I love their red eyes.

I remember the last line! Yey! Marry me, Bella.. Okaaaay. I know it's Eclipse time already but I'm not interested. I just watched because it's like out there and I didn't know what to do. Ahohohoho *gets shot*.

I'm not into smileys these days. Vavoooosh. :3

15 comments:

Nice Salcedo said...

that's a great version of twilight! wee! :)

Joe Marie said...

Woah! I love ur version of Twilight :3
Jessica is soo pretty :D and jaejong as Edward is LOVE <3

Anonymous said...

oh gosh I remembered it too when we also had this topic with my old friends~ of course jaejoong got edward's roleXD hmm never taught of sica but I think it kinda fits her:D as for taecyeon I guess your right he has the color & the bodyXD

Fatin Liyana said...

Wow, your version of Twilight sure is great!
I love it! They look really alike. :)

Gabriella said...

i've read your version of twilight. and i was laugh after read your unique story :D

민지현 said...

thanks guys :)

Achii said...

Hahahha :)
that's funny XD

Julianna said...

haha i tihnk your version of twlight is way better than the real one! No kidding! I was obsessed over Twilight for like a few days and since I finished reading the first book, I got bored. Obsession ended. hehehe

Anonymous said...

I tried imagining them as twilight characters, and it was amusing! : )

If there was an asian twilight .. then that'd be so cool~ i will keep dreaming. :P

Khay said...

Haha! I love Twilight but not New Moon! xPP Also, i'm not planning to watch Eclipse. =\\

Your version of twilight is great! ^^ Though I'm not familiar with the pictures. xDD

Ioana Simion said...

Ok you have picked the best characters ~ good job are really perfect .. I can wait to see your own version of Twilight will be very interested =^W^=

Fiona said...

omg lol, you're so creative XD

Jessica said...

wow~~
in real Twilight, I team Jacob. In your version, absolutely team Jae ~~~

Jae's really cool!! :D

Chantighi said...

It would be cool twilight version :D

sorry, if I commented this late m(_ _m

민지현 said...

hahaha. it's okay ^^ thanks for the comments :)