Thursday, July 22, 2010

Updating ♥


art by zaphira firestorm


Exams were not that tough when compared to high school exams. I had a great time studying because the schedule was like one exam for one day then the rest of the day is mine to waste. I only went to school from 8:30-9:30 AM LOL.

The photo above is Phira's artwork. Phir! Sorry I stole your drawing! Hahaha.
Can you find me?


Hahaha. I'm happy I get to blog again. So many things have happened since the exam week started. It wasn't tough at all. It was relaxing. We made friends with our upperclassmen , especially the gaias [ask me what/who they are].

Instead of hanging out with my first buddy Ellen, I started hanging around with my co-models. It's okay though, I'm pretty much comfy with them . But still, I love the chocolate covered marshmallows Ellen brings to school! /*yum :9

I still have a FilKad exam tomorrow and an NSTP exam on Saturday. Then next week will be my PhysEd and HomGui--sheesh, my exam week is extended .

For blog updates, here ya go:

I can't believe I won something on my first ever SOTM dated this July. Thanks to Sheryl! I won the Best Blog URL--whoa, I didn't know doodle-works sounds so good until today ♥.

Thank you to my affies and guests who keep posting on the tagboard! Sorry for not updating. Later on, I will be changing my skin so wait for it!

Followers are still welcomed and so are affies!

Well, there you have it. An update for today. Later guys~! =P

PS what's wrong!? pm me.

No comments: