Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Exam Week


But I'm not gonna be on hiatus


Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. It's gonna be exam week next week and I really have to study hard! It's our prelims so pray for me! I will do my best! This is going to be my first college exam so I really have to give my all on this.

I'm confident that I can do this. But I have to study hard. Hard. Hard. Hard as rock. LOL.

Please wait for my comeback. I will still reply to your tags though I won't be able to visit affies from time to time. Take care, beloved affies.

I hope Sheryl doesn't disqualify me from the SOTM contest. I will still be online you know. Some of my resources are found in the internet so I could still check on doodle-works. Farewell, everyone! See you after my prelims!


Take care, everyone!!

6 comments:

Julianna said...

Good luck on your exams! We're al gonna pray for you! ^_^

Khay said...

Goodluck Fivi! ^__^ Same here, it's our exam week next week! Ahhh! Goodluck for the both of us! ^0^

Chantighi said...

good luck on your exam (^O^)/

Gothique Prophecy said...

Goood luck in your exams! Just finished mine and it's the summer holiday soon too ~ so I'm pretty over the moon!

But good luck on your exams!!

Ioana Simion said...

Aw good luck dear Fivi ~ make me proud ^^ hihi

Anonymous said...

oh goodluck with your exams fivi^O^ I know you can do it~ ours is still on going hahaha:D