Sunday, July 11, 2010

She's Back.

I thought I killed online life with love at first sight.




Of course it's not only in the romantic sense . Duh. I also fell in love with this book by Nora Roberts (this happens when I get tired of my daily ritual). It's the Key Trilogy book and I'm on the second one now. (But I hate the cover. Piatkus looked better!)

I've been really busy after the Freshmen Night Ramp. We were told to do another ramp for Arts and Sciences Day (LOL I wore the same outfit). But it's okay hahaha. Why? Because while our seniors were doing my makeup---someone went in. And you know who it was. My first college crush . Nyay. [gosh I'm making this soo obvious! ]

I was filled with so much energy !! Also, Rhea (MassComm classmate) sang 'Through the Fire' for an intermission number and daaaaang I didn't know she was Nina's prodigy until that day! After the ramp, my classmates decided to go to the mall. I didn't join them because I didn't feel like joining them at all. And yes, there was another reason. HE was still there and he was hanging out with his friends. [don't you get it?!]

Mara was looking for her crush too---talk about crush hunting that time She wanted to hang out in the Arts Council so there we went. Guess what? We were given free ice cream ! Hahaha. So cool. Thanks to Mara for pulling us there.

About this first college crush thing (darn, I keep talking about this!), I'm not mentioning his name coz some people might fuzz about 'connections' and ask stuff.

So shut up, boy. So shut up, boy. So shut up, shut up. [what?!]

MassComm has been fun since we saw Miss Yasmin's happy side. LOL. She was like another kind of Miss Lota back in my High School years. I've been close to Phira, Mara and Tricia lately. I miss Ellen and Meryl. I feel so far from them now.

High School years---which reminds me! I kinda ran away from the CAS event that morning because I wanted to watch the farewell tribute to the Koreans who were sitting in with HS students. LOL.

I guess I spilled enough now.

The number of my followers have increased!Thank you for the support! Continue tagging but please remember not to spam. Comments are well appreciated! Thanks once again~!!

A few old and new ear candies for you to listen. Quite liking them nowadays. Thanks to Phira and Yoobin for making me like them.



I'll take this as a PS. I was hovering around facebook when I found his account. I realized these feelings for him are wrong. He's a guy. I mean, a real guy playing the role of a girl for an i-don't-know reason. This is wrong.

I have to end it soon.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the song 'Through the Fire' :)

Anonymous said...

oh crushesXD my friends & I talk about them too we even have some codenames for our crushes hahaha it's really funXD