Wednesday, July 7, 2010

When I Deny My Feelings.

Last Tuesday, I badly wanted to blog but I didn't have time because I needed to finish the powerpoint presentation of Ellen's group. So here I am, blabbing doodling catastrophes. Oh? Hahaha.

During our English class [topic: fragments], everyone was participating actively. Miss Manalo asked about how infinitives are formed and thanks to my 4th Year HS English notebook and Miss Song's teachings (char!), I was able to answer her correctly.

They started yelling phrases that started with "to". Then Miss asked for words [i forogt why].

Wonderful!
Beautiful!
Extravagant!

Excellent!


I thought I heard his voice...again. Maybe that's what happens when you keep on denying your feelings by thought. My mind and my heart are silently quarreling.

Today is Wednesday. Mass Comm class, yes. But I wasn't able to attend the class before that which was ReEd. How sad. It's one of my most liked subjects pa naman.

We went to ramp practice for the Arts and Sciences Day at 2:00 PM. There I went with Ralph, Phira, Tricia and Mara (yey! rampa society!---but Jayson was nowhere to be found! So was Erika, Tedda and the others!).

I saw a guy. Well, I thought he was a guy before he flew up in the air. Get it? He looked like a very cool guy, like those of my type [?]. But when he ramped he was more of a girl. I don't want to type the word. He's too cute! He's too bishounen for the word! No. He's a sis. LOL.

But every time I look at him (or most probably stare), he catches me! When he looks at me, there's this question popping out of my head:

Why are you looking at me like that?. I imagine him asking me that through telepathy. I could melt in a few seconds if I don't get my eyes off him. He's not the 'cute-in-close-up' type but I have this vibe that he was the guy I saw outside the school standing below the R on the Recoletos wall by the school gates.

Wow. That was long for a crush history. It's not history. My crush is just starting now!! Ohai.

And she looks and moves like someone I have been imagining. My thoughts are so vivid that I couldn't even believe I chose Kanata Hongo oooops!. Okay. Stop it right there. Bye!!

3 comments:

moonzkie said...

LOL sis~ I know how you feel about the very cute guy who "ramped like a girl" hahahhah.. happened to me as well, not once not twice but many many times.. zzZ

Unknown said...

lookz interesting gal-guy...hihi..
1st college crush?..

i had a crush also b4..he was our senior b4..keke..already graduate last yr as salutatorian *clap clap*

we r jst friends..hahas

민지현 said...

wow. "1st college crush" sounds nice! very nice! thanks! :3