Monday, July 12, 2010

The Sky of Love


And they did fall in love together, forever.


Apparently, I look like I'm gonna make a review about this tear-dropper [what should I call it then?]. Ellen (classmate) told me about this drama called Koizora. Her fandomness for Utada Hikaru (First Love) led her to recommend me the drama/movie/manga. It's a novel which became really popular and got those three adaptations. Amazing ne?



I was absent today because of major toothache. I cried a water bottle because of the pain. But since I had nothing to do at home, I decided to roam around the internet world. I found it really boring to be honest. I checked out some facebook accounts, looked at Miss A's Bad but Good MV [again] and cried in pain because of my tooth. Now that explains total boredom.

I happened to pass by Ellen's blog and remembered Koizora. What if I watched a few episodes of it?, I asked myself. I found out it was also a movie so I decided to watch the movie instead. It's time consuming to watch the series. What does time consuming mean again?



So for the whole 3 hours, I befriended good youtube for the episodes. It was a total of 9 chapters for part 1 and 8 chapters for part 2. Gosh. But I'm really glad I finished it. I tried my best not to get really attached to the story because Ellen told me that just the MV made her cry to death [not literally].



But the ending part just made me look like hell. I wasn't expecting some of the parts. SOME, I tell you. Though you kinda would be expecting the ending. Duh. But all in all, it's just spells awesome. Hiro's silver-black-silver hair is so damn sexy. He's not really 'handsome'...well, okay, he is. As for Mika, there were a lot of angles that made her look like Airi Suzuki. So while watching the movie, I kinda thought of her as Airi---fan girl level increases!



I know, I'm a girl. But I kinda get this feeling that I have a crush on Airi. Or is it the Kanata Hongo side of me?? I tend to have dual personalities when daydreaming. Oh my gosh I am off topic now.


Don't they just look good together?!!


Well, I recommend Koizora to other people out there too. It may be simple but it's extraordinary. I thought I was just gonna watch a few parts but the later parts just made me click the next button. Geez. I have written too long now. Check out Koizora for yourself. Meanwhile, let me spoil you with some of the scenes. This video was the one Ellen had watched.

No comments: