Thursday, July 1, 2010

For Emiko...

Hello readers. So this post is going to be for Emiko...and maybe you as well. I don't know. This is what she asked:

can u send me the cursor site? btw, the cursor is all in ani.. how to find without ani?

I think that ".ani" means animated. This frequently doesn't appear on MFF. I use cursors that end with ".cur" because they show up.

Emiko, try this one:



I got that from http://www.cursors-4u.com

Next question: how do u do the words "with love fivi?"

That's a picture I edited on photoscape. At the end of my BlogItemBody thing, I put it there so that whenever I end a post, it will end with a "with love, fivi". Edit a pic like that and put it next or under your blog body aligned to the right.

Hope this helps. Tag me if you're confused. ^^

2 comments: