Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh Hello.

I got tired of ohai. Omo I miss Trissey-stalking. Anyway, I'm blogging for the sake of blogging again. I have nothing to do. By the way, I forgot to greet one special person:

Happy Birthday, JJ!


Sorry if I just smiled at you [and everything got ruined lol]. I didn't know class would be that long and mom would be looking for me. Anyways, I hope you have had a great beeday.

About the Twilight Korean version thingy, I don't think I can make a story yet...or I really couldn't make something about it. I'm trying to continue a Naruto fanfic I made before so I can't do multitasking right now because I'm busy. Let your eyes be glued to the Twilight Korean version picture and go imagine them.

To those who love Naruto (SasuxIno) fanfics, check out my horrible works. I made them during my freshman years (I forgot) so they're like grammar-check and all.

Here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~dunforgivenassassin

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: