Monday, August 23, 2010

A Birthday Lovebug




I
'm sorry for not updating for so long! I've been busy again because of the early morning activities since last week. Last Thursday (August 19), we did a Walk for Healing in honor of St. Ezekiel. I woke up as early as I could and went to Lagoon for the assembly. It was so exhausting! To add to that exhaustion, we had a practice for our FilKanYaw at Ve-ve's house. I'm so glad we were able to finish the dance steps.



The following day was the Araw ng Lahi celebration. In the afternoon, we performed the dance we practiced and were able to get 7th place. LOL. How embarrassing.

Then on Saturday, our NSTP class joined the Bantay Bata 163 Fun Run. It was from Lagoon to Ford in Talisay. We only chose the 3K run so we turned around to go back from ABS-CBN.

We didn't have class in the afternoon (NSTP class usually starts from 1-5PM) so I went to Caribbean to host Tommy's birthday party along with my bestest friend Dee.



JJ and Fernando (classmates since elementary) also came to jam with us. The party was really fun! I enjoy childrens' parties a lot because there are so many sweet things to eat!



That night, mom came to check out on me and she told me I should stay for the night because she was going somewhere else with her high school batch mates. We drank of course, because a party wouldn't be a party without that part.

Dee had three cousins plus their oh-so-awesome helper. I was having a crush on one of her cousins named H and I wasn't expecting him to be gay. But I didn't care, his voice was really melting my insides!



After finishing one bottle of vodka, they decided to buy two big bottles of beer. I was sooooo drunk already that I felt like I could grab H and kiss him LOL. But I didn't do it, of course.

The next morning, we checked out from the resort and home sweet home! I was soooo exhausted. My crush on H disappeared. I wonder why. LOL.

Right now, I'm watching the hostage of a tour bus here in our country. This is so shameful. What will other countries think about the Philippines now? It's always politics and power. When will they think about the nation's progress? How pathetic.

Well, gotta go!