Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Love Books ♥

Updating too much? I'm just trying to make it up to my blog. I've been absent for quite a long time ya know.

These past 2 months my days were filled with books---and no, not academic books. More of like, fiction books. My mommy auntie let me borrow her books and Nixi chose the Key of Light by Nora Roberts for me. I wasn't really interested but then I wanted something that could kill time aside from manga reading.

The other day, I finished the third book---Key of Valor---of the Key Trilogy. I'm so happy! Though the books were a bit mature, well, okay, really mature for me, I didn't care. I was fully aware of what's happening anyway.



It's a story about a quest. Three women are chosen by the gods to look for the three missing keys that would open the Box of Souls. Inside that box were the souls of the Daughters of Glass. These daughters were trapped by an ancient evil and the only ones who can get hold of the keys are mortal women.

Malory, Dana and Zoe agreed to find the missing keys and were given a down payment of $25k by these two odd yet majestic looking couple, Rowena and Pitte. Along their way they find connections and romance.

Malory falls in love with Dana's brother, Flynn. Flynn has a best bud named Jordan who happens to be Dana's ex-lover. They try to hook up together again. Bradley, Flynn and Jordan's best bud, bought a painting of the Daughters of Glass way back and fell in love with the face of Kyna--which looked like Zoe's. You know what happens next.

These Daughters of Glass look exactly like Malory, Dana and Zoe and that makes it weirder. I personally like the name of Pitte and Rowena's house, "The Warrior's Peak". I also like how they described Kane--the bad guy. He's handsome and evil! How cute!

Ooops! Spoiled you! Have to end here! See yaaaa~!

P.S. I'm reading a new trilogy book by the same author yepeeee!

No comments: