Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Witchy Vampire Love

Missed me? Sorry I got a bit busy again coz I needed to prepare for my report.

Thank you, Gabriella and Emiko!





I did it! I was able to report well in MassComm class! But the problem was my classmate forgot to bring her flash drive so bam! no powerpoint presentation for the both of us!

Anyway, I've been reading a lot of books lately. I finished Nora Robert's Morrigan's Cross in a span of 2 days. I was sooo addicted to it that I couldn't stop.

It was disappointing though, that Mommy Auntie didn't have the second book Dance of the Gods so I had to skip Blair and Larkin's love story. I thought my vampire Cian would have no love interest and would be waiting for me, but then as always, Nora Robert's would pair everyone together!

Ever since the day I laid my eyes on Sakurazaki Setsuna + the beauty of her name, I wanted to be part of Negima. Yeah, I know, such childish dreams especially because they're weird magicians.

And when I met the handsome Zero Kiryuu, I hated Yuki Cross. Zero is just hot. I mean, burning. One hot factor is that he's a vampire, and yes, I like cold blooded creatures!---No! I'm not an Edward Cullen fan...never.

So going back to the Circle Trilogy book I'm reading, this human-turned-vampire guy named Cian is falling in love with the newly crowned queen of the land called Geall and I'm pretty much against it!

This is how I imagine him to look like.



Zero Kiryuu of Vampire Knight. His story is pretty much the same with that of Cian's though Cian has black hair. And they both have a twin bro.


And my own version of Glenna Ward cross out the red hair and green eyes. Miss A's Jia is just totally awesome. Her looks just fit that of a modern day New York City witch.



Witchy Vampire Love?

Setsuna Sakurazaki + Zero Kiryuu = two cold-hearted demons who know how to fight.

I disagree on Cian and Moira's relationship because it's a

scholar queen + hottie vampire.


What's wrong with that? She's hell of a queen!
Fivi: Yes she's a queen but it's bloody disgusting on my part. If you're talking about hotness then everything should be burning! I don't want good girls plus bad boys. So typical.

So I made a fictional character in my mind and I play with her all the time.


I imagine her to be a demon like creature--more vampire I guess---who works with Cian. She's a vamp for 700 years, 200 years younger than Cian. She's also a trained witch from France. Hair style like that of Setsuna's.



Pretty much with the eye transforming effect (left) and the outfit plus hair color (right).

Her name is Setsuna Crossheart (Japanese). Her English name is Selena Crossheart but Cian prefers to call her 'Lene' for short.

I love writing. It just gives me contentment and satisfaction. I really hate it when canon couples don't have chemistry. So I write my own versions. Fan Fiction. *standing ovation*

Thank you for the affie gifts! I really appreciate them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like zero too! XD i dont like yuuki though. i just think that shes too much of that innocent girl stereotype, who has so many guys falling for her!!

oo interesting. ilove vampires so i might check that book uot. XD i dont like edward cullen though. hes not that hot. :\

zero on the other hand.... * MOUTH WATER XD *


JIA< 3333 miss a< 33 i love them too. O __ o "

i love making fictional characters and putting them into storylines. XD