Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drooling for Cookies.


E
ver since the day I got sick---not to mention the nights I spent reading the Key Trilogy with socks on my feet and a sweater---I've been craving for these cookies.



Phira would usually bring some to school but it just feels different when I'm eating delicious-looking cookies with choco chips while reading a book. Cookies were mentioned a couple of times in the Key of Valour (3rd Book of the Key Trilogy) since Simon, the son of the main character, loved eating them.

Then the grown ups in the story began eating cookies too...and pizza! This is just weird. I read the book so that I would know what they're eating and imagine myself eating the same thing. Now I'm really hungry even though I just ate lunch!!

I'm still sick right now, but feeling better at the same time. I just want cookies. Mom said we'll go to the doctor later but she hasn't called yet so I guess I have to wait longer. I don't like waiting!!

My allergies attacked this morning and man they are horrible! I cried a lot before going to school because I can't afford looking at my entire body with tiny spots that itch like hell!

Mara went with me to the clinic to get some med but it didn't do anything. Aigoo. I'm still making a presentation for our report on Friday. Pray for me!

Oh, and by the way, I had this weird dream last night---before the strong thunders woke me up early in the morning.

I was reporting in class, in front of my high school teacher (you see, this is strange because she was my Economics teacher but she was listening to a report about 'The History of Mass Communication'). When the bell rang, she suddenly asked me if I was ready to report on MassComm class and I was like "What? So you mean that was just practice?!". When that was done, Miss Abigail (the Spanish subject teacher) told us that she was replacing Miss Yasmin for a while and she wanted all the reports to be in SPANISH.

I woke up after hearing scary thunders. Geez. I'm not learning Spanish till second year and I was really surprised. I'm glad that was just a dream. :)

Hanging out with since-grade-school-classmate, Dana ♥



1 comment:

V W said...

are those pics yours? nice! :)