Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Skin Released.

I thought the release of this skin was going to be delayed because we just had our initiation for MassComm.

Here ya go! Told you not to expect a lot because it's just plain and simple. I wanted it to look more personal rather than impressionistic *tick tick* have I said this before?

I removed the navigation and the followers' faces though you could still follow me. I also noticed some affies have not linked me back so I removed them. It's link exchange, remember? So, sorry if I deleted you. My blog, my rules.

I haven't updated much lately, so I'm really sorry. Since things around me have been keeping me busy---especially the first-ever MassComm report--- I decided to sacrifice a bit of my blog life. But I'm here, as you can see. So it's alright.

This new skin may not be as cute as the old one, but I like it this way. I planned on changing the color to something pastel-ish other than pink but daaaaang!! Pink is just soooo PINK! The ever-cute color!

So, so, so! What happened to me while I was gone?

Well... I downloaded a lot of games. Through a blog I found on blogger too, I was able to download them for free!

I've been playing Wedding Dash. It's so fun though I couldn't pass level 2.8 that I had to write down where and who will sit on the chairs.



I also like playing the hidden objects game. Though Magician's Handbook is a bit hard, I enjoy playing.



I recently downloaded Burger Island. I haven't played it much yet because I didn't have the time. I hope it will be a good game.



There's this movie that I badly wanna watch. It hasn't aired here yet, I guess. I've been waiting for this really cute movie. It's called Despicable Me. Agnes is just adorable! Check out the trailer below!



Have you watched this? I also missed The Last Airbender because my friends chose The Sorcerer's Apprentice over it. I missed Cinco too. Sheesh.

But I made Mom promise me that we'll watch Despicable Me together. I love watching movies with her because I get to buy lots of food.

I got fat noooo. I have to exercise again. I gained 1 pound, that's a disaster!! I can't imagine myself gaining 1 pound every week or every month or even every day!

I have to make sure that's on my to-do list everyday!!!!

I'm having friend problems in school too. I don't know what to do. I wanna get the hell out of them but I don't wanna hurt her them. OMO!! I'm spilling. Well, if you're reading this, then you probably know what your mistake is.

Well, that's it for me and the new layie. See ya!

3 comments:

omona.it's.apriil said...

-FIRST. lol. allkpop. niiiiice new skin. :)

Ceedee said...

i like the new skin. neat and cute. :)

if you have any problems with your friends in school, then you should tell them. bec. that's what good friends do, they tell what'wrong so they can fix it or change it. right.

goodluck in school!
im looking forward to despicable me as well since last month. lol :)

Mae A. said...

The theme is simple yet stylish, IMO :]