Thursday, August 26, 2010

(>'o')> I Won't Be Here <('.'<)

Sad to say, my MidTerm exams will be on the 31st of August. I will be on a long hiatus again because I don't want to fail. Our exam on Mass Comm will include current events so I have to work harder. Please pray for me!

I hope I won't get lost anymore because getting lost in the other buildings wastes a lot of the precious time.

I will still do my best in replying on your tags so don't worry! I appreciate tags and comments a lot. I will also throw out giveaways after my exams so affiliate applicants should hurry or else you won't get personalized gifts!

U-Week is coming and I will be posting lotsa fun stuff soon! September will be a very busy month for everyone in school! Right now, nothing much has happened because everyone is busy preparing for the midterm exams.

The Fivi Day is also near!! Wait for it! I hope it will be fun~ I wish I could celebrate it will all my blog buddies. But how do I do that? Let's celebrate through chat! I will put up a shoutmix chat so that we could all talk. I hope that happens LOL.

You are all invited to the Fivi Day~♥!! The Doodle Mail will arrive shortly a day before or maybe days before the event. I hope I can manage my time well and celebrate the special day with all of you!

There will be lotsa blog food (as if you could eat it??) to chew on and happy music! Sorry for my wild imagination :P though Fivi Day will be a real event.

I have to end here and study! Ganbatte ne, me!

No comments: