Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Fivi Day!



Hello everyone! Today, doodle-works.blogspot.com is celebrating Fivi Day.



Now do you know why it's called Fivi Day? Yes? Great! I'm turning 17 now. I'm getting older every year! That's just so sad! Other K-pop artists are debuting at a very young age and now I want to debut too!!

I'm still awake because I waited for the official hour of the day to make this post. I killed time with my studying skills. LOL.


MESSY HAIR, A REVIEWER AND A PRODUCT OF DOODLENESS. HAHA


I don't think I'll be having a major major celebration though. Because I'll wait till I'm 18 for that. Meanwhile, the dorky alien strikes for the second time. I'm not so good at this so, my apologies.





Since you came to join me in this celebration, grab the official certificate if you want to!




Thanks for coming! Hope to see you next year!

9 comments:

Julianna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIVI! I wish all of your wishes will come true and have a fun birthday with your loved ones! ^_^

Gabriella said...

Happy Birthday, Fivi!
Wish you all the best :D

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY FIVI<3 hope you'll have a great day & a major major celebrationXD

Khay said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the certificate! Yayy! *hugss*

Tet said...

Happy Birthday, more birthdays to come :DD

Magdeline said...

happy birthday girl, may ur dreams come true, tc awiz

Nice Salcedo said...

Happy Birthday sis! wishing you all the best! :D TCA, GBU!

Mary said...

sry for the later reply.. happy birthday to you.. btw, u had a very creative drawing here. mind teaching how to make it =]?

Ceedee said...

happy 17th fivi! i wish you happiness dear. your a big girl now. lol. we're the same age. lol. :)