Friday, August 27, 2010

When I'm Not Inspired



To be really honest, even if my mind is always filled with crazy imaginations, it's still very hard to write something for everyone. I write not because it's for everyone but it's for my own satisfaction.

Since the day I met Uchiha Sasuke and all the Naruto characters, I've been uberly addicted to fan fiction. I've always wanted the 'raven-haired prodigy' to end up with the 'blond loudmouth pig'.

I received reviews since 2008 when I wrote the first chapter of a Sasu♥Ino fanfic entitled Midori Fields. It was supposed to be a normal school love story revolving around a sport. But when I began imagining what would happen in Chapter 2, I couldn't think of anything!

I really don't want to disappoint my readers but I just couldn't put the crazy imaginations into words because they wouldn't fit the situations!

Grrr. I'm really pissed at myself. You could check out the amateur story yourself if you're a Naruto fan---Sasu♥Ino shipper that is. SasuSaku fans wouldn't like this. Heeee :P

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4190002/1/Midori_Fields


Somebody inspire me, please?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was here ;) I also love writing stories :) bahaha XD teen-fiction is what I love to write about :)
don't be pissed off with yourself, just stay calm and try to give yourself time to think :) I'm sure
you'll come up with an amazing idea after having time to think for yourself :) sorry if my advice isn't good enough :) Just trying to help out! ;D <3

Cicely Oriana said...

i'm not really good at writing stories and stuff, i can't put my imagination into a piece of paper or whatever it calls, i'm just a simply imaginative person LOL, just try to relax your self, don't push it to hard :)

Ceedee said...

it pisses me off to when my mind sort of run out of ideas or something for a story.
but it will eventually come in time. you just definitely need an inspiration, and of course a lot of imagination.

goodluck on your fanfic! :)

Fatin Liyana said...

Hey, I also love to read fanfic.
They are the best~! Hehe :D

Livian said...

hehes , nice fanfiction though i dont really read it much (:

Anonymous said...

oh I love reading fanficsXD I used to be addicted to them I used to sneak & read fanfics during class hours hahaha

Kim said...

it's nice for being 17th, 생일 축하 <3