Thursday, August 5, 2010

Initiation!

It's sad to know that my one and only source for manga pleasures--Onemanga.com--- has shut down . Even worse is that mangafox has stopped updating Naruto because it's licensed . I'm still looking for alternatives on how to get updates. Manga is a boredom killer! I couldn't even read the updates for Vampire Knight nor finish The Bride of The Water God . These were just a few of the pretty manga stories I've read so far.


This is my classmate Tricia . I don't know why I brought a scientific calculator with me during the initiation rights. LOL. It was just in my bag and I picked it up .


We were made to eat bagoong . It's like a local [?] dish that just smells awful! (Sorry bagoong lovers! Hahaha!) They were putting it on top of our noses so it really killed me ! They made us eat a lot of it and I almost died inside! Ohmygoooshh



This happened last Sunday, August 1, 2010. The activity was fun though, but I didn't like the bagoong part + eating it with our eyes covered. Just sux !

Right now, I'm suffering from the allergy . The allergy for kage bunshin's sake! It itches all over and I couldn't even sleep at night . I slap my body again & again because mom told me not to scratch it .

I think my fingers became fat . I can feel it but when I look at them, they're normal . They're just hard to move, that's all. I couldn't even type well .

Heeee ~ That's all I wanna say. ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah it's soo sad, I heard the knews from a friend of mineT_T

Aela Ü said...

oh my.. envy you, I can't find key valor in bookstores.. It's always out of stock :]