Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Books To Read!

Don't I just love updating you everyday? Heeee~♥. I received a gift from Cheriberi and I'm so thankful for it.

Here ya go:



This may have took a lot of time since each of our names are carved in this purplicious...what should I call it? Anyway, thank you Cheriberi!

On my last post I told you I was reading another book by Nora Roberts, right? Well, it has captured my heart!! I noticed Nora Roberts loves Gaelic, Celtic and Welsh stuff. She writes things connected to Ireland too. The last book I read, the ancient people were talking in Gaelic. Now, Gaelic is the language again.

This is the new book I'm reading--and books I'm yet to read:



Another book about gods and goddesses but new magic people have entered the kingdom. LOL. There's a witch and a sorcerer now plus a vampire who owns a night club, a private jet and is a licensed pilot. How hot is that?! I'm imagining the characters now.

I made my own book too! Hahaha! This is for entertainment purposes only! But it's a real story I made way back. The title is originally mine. :P



Till here! Buhbye! Update again soon! :)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

That cute purplicious thing is a really kawaii 88x31 link back button ;)