Sunday, April 11, 2010

baby~♥

Hey dear blog. Sorry I haven't updated these past few days. As usual, I was "busy".

Today, around 12 AM, riL-riL and I finished the first track for the LAST album entitled "Track 2" (the name of the album). It's an R&B Track talking about friendship---well, if you listen to it for the first time you might say it's a love song. But then people have different views anyway.

We also had a farewell party in Mambukal last April 8-9, 2010. It was memorable ^^. That was my first time sleeping with the 4BEE--sleeping together in one room. Hyndie (yeah, she went with us because Tita didn't allow her to go to Pataan) and I were supposed to sleep together. The bed was double-deck so we played and chatted around on Ralph's bed (he was below, I was sleeping above--right?). Then we decided to go out for fresh air but then decided to go back to the dorm again.

Boding and I were talking about ghost encounters while Ralph, Cham and Dee where I-Don't-Know-ing below. Just then, Yoki climbed up to join our chat and Ralph began to annoy us. To make the story short, everyone fell asleep at about 2AM while Boding and I slept at about three. She was sleeping beside Yoki. LoL.

In the morning the others went boating while Boding and I ate--we woke up late! (Later than the others; they woke up at about 6AM I guess).

Why am I narrating every detail? As if you care? Hahaha. Anyways, the farewell party was fun. I also liked the "crossing the bridge" and the "obstacles" on our way to the 4D Cottage because we took a shortcut on our way back to the dorm. The stars were superbly amazing when we looked up. The bridge & running water were scary though.

I love you 4BEE.

Oh! And don't forget the cheesy songs we sang when we were having a swim! Hindi na bale~with the tune of Nanghihinayang. Go Boding!

Stay tuned for more updates about Baby Boom's new Album. The teaser releases would be on our site and on our Facebook official fan page.

mwuah!

No comments: