Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More stuff tuh do.

Heyo. So I wasn't able to update you yesterday... change of plans because people here are DYING to lay their eyes on the monitor. Jeeez-er[?]. (No! That's not what I meant! Haha!)

But I'm loving my new computer sched. It helps me sleep early and get rid of that 'let's-sleep-in-the-morning' habit of mine. It's pretty awesome. LoL. Why am I saying this? Duh. Because I love it!. nu ba..

So I just heard about riL-riL's 'comeback' on May T_T. I don't know what will happen but there will be a great possibility that the album release would be delayed. Idk for real. But it's okay. I'm not yet finished with the second song---I mean really, I still haven't found the right beat. If I couldn't compose a song this week or maybe next week, then baby~♥ would have to be the last digital single.

Sigh.

That's all. :)

Oooops. Before I forget:

Happy Birthday Cham-cham!

No comments: