Tuesday, April 6, 2010

These people inspire me

After knowing about the über successful Suyen Lim, I really got amazed about how Chinese-Filipino people get to the top easily. Well, the Suyen Corporation which holds Human, Bench, etc., is surely one big company. Then comes Tricia Gosingtian, an awesome photographer / model / stylist who's also a Chinese-Filipino. Daaaang. She's superbly Korean pretty. Well yeah, she looks Korean to me. That's all. This blog layout I edited was inspired from her tumblr. I don't have time to edit the three column theme so I decided for a 2-column instead. I just made a lil bit of adjustments and add-ons. All in all, I like this simple skin. But as I said, this won't be simple once I pour out my words on them; not to mention the pretty pictures :)..

now how did Suyen and Tricia connect to my theme talk? Oh.. Tricia's tumblr skin inspiration. Haha. (^^)

So how's your day? I've been spazzing with Chuchay lately. She got me hooked on WGM2's Sweet Potatoes couple: Seohyun (SNSD) and Yong Hwa (CNBLUE) (tadaaa~) . I like the maknae-leader relationship and, Yong Hwa's personality is waaay too different from his Shin Woo-hyung character on the k-drama You're Beautiful. That's all... I'm still waiting for the subbed version of episode 5. Now that I'm talking about WGM, where could I find english subbed WGM of the Adam Couple (kwonnie & ga in)?? You know any sites? Oh yeah~ I forgot. 2oneday has available episodes I guess TT_TT... I hope!

*aigoo* (Yey, I know how to use it!). Being a YB staff is cool, I get to go out of the house mainly for that reason. I also get to eat cornetto for lunch~ yum!

*eew what's playing on myx--i wanna to go california to see my cousin olya?* LOL!

Shoot! I couldn't watch the SuJu concert...

Oh Oh Oh Oh!
Oppa look at me~ na na na na..

No comments: