Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Dose of Nothingness

Hello. Hello. Hello. Bloggie did you miss me?!

So I'm bringing out good news because last year I wasn't able to join the culminating show. *sneeze* (Hey, stop mentioning my name over there!). On the 22nd of May 2010, Dance Pull will have its Summer Recital for the culminating activity of the summer workshop.

Guess what?. . . I'll be on the show!

Together with Dee, we will be joining the Ballet, Contemporary and Sexy Hip-hop performances. Yey! Soooo happy. That's all.

And before I forget, I have to say sorry coz I'm on tumblr right now and it spoils every detail of what I'm gonna write here. But I love you more than tumblr, bloggie! I love you very much! Hahaha. Take care and stay healthy :)

P.S.

Pray that I'll win the WBLuv Oneshot Challenge! Pleeeeasse! =)

xoxo,

The one and only Fivi ^^

No comments: