Thursday, April 1, 2010

So I Said

I said I'm not gonna change the current status, loool. Okay, so I'm doodling random crap again just so I could play with the keyboard. I dunno why I still wanna type because I just finished playing keyboard mash on fb winning 866 hits T_T. I haven't improved at all T_T T_T. I love this keyboard~ I looooooooooooove you keyboard ^.^

It's time I break everything. Since I'm starting out as a completely new human alien, I might as well make friends with everybody, right? keke. It's not bad to make friends anyway, even if it just means being friends with someone in the online world and not in reality. It's okay. It's really oooooooookay. For me. But I don't know what the other side has to say.

What am I talking about again?! Nah. I know what I'm talking about. I just don't want dear blog to suffer the way he/she/it did before. Stay healthy, blog!

No comments: